Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



27.5.11

Stucked Chairs in Front of a Temple

One day i was in Penang and passed a temple and took a shot.
Along the road there are a lot of foodstalls.
My fave are Indian food, a milky tarik ice tea, and almond milk, and pancake with ice cream and ...(and etc...:)). Nyumm....
We liked to seat and sometimes not talking but just enjoying the moment or waiting for the rain to stop.


2 comments:

babalisme said...

I love your photos! What camera are you using?

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Really beautiful, I love the atmosphere in these photos.

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share