Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



10.4.11

A Tree 2 + Trees + Java

I have never posted pic of my homeland, Indonesia. Ooo yaaa, i miss my Jogja, Central Java. For me it is so easy to be crafty, arty, or vintage, hippie, or any style you want there. I could just spend my time looking for new soles for my old shoes, or hunting secondhand jacket, or a complete set of little things to make necklace. But getting few kilometers away from the crowded city by bike and i could be among the trees...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share