Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



25.2.11

Wood, Green, and Rusted Metal 3, 4, and 5 { details }

I´m waiting for you to come
Under the tree
But it´s not about the tree
I´m sitting on mossy wood
My hand holds its rusty iron arm
But that´s how i wonder

If you don´t come
And i still wait under the tree
But it´s not the tree
Till as mossy as this wood
Till as rusty as this iron arm
Eaten by time and weather

If you come
We´ll be together, won´t we?
Like chair under the tree
Even mossy if I am wood
Even rusty if you are iron arm
Whatever time and weather

{ Nataya Anindira } 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share