Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



4.6.11

Three Boats Beach - Java Pic + Wondering at Your Beach Poem


Three Boats Beach
It's not it's real name
Its name is Wediombo
Means ' large sand '

When i was waiting on my boat at your beach
I wondered if you would come like my wish
Would you leave your land for me
Floating on the ocean in a long journey

Now when i comeback to your beach with my boat
I don't wish to float
Since you didn't come I am curious
I wonder if I could cross the land to find you

~ Nataya Anindira 

1 comments:

roberto syrious said...

aaaw *_* so cute
hope you'll follow me so i'll do the same
xoxo

Syriously in Fashion
Facebook

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share