Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



2.6.11

Poor Yellow Birdies - Jogja Pic

Oh so poor cute little yellow birdies...

I may fly away from my hometown...
Curious of another part of the world 
But finally i always want to comeback
Like Saturday afternoon
After the last working time in a week
Just peacefully being lazy on my super comfy bed
Getting up late
 And just watching celebrity gossip on TV
And the food....
All the spicy chili
Followed by sugar bomber
Still with home dress
It seems to be a luxury five star for me now
( homesick mode on :( )

I don't think my hometown is a cage by the way
I never get bored
I may sound lazy
But my hometown has a creative atmosphere
And an interesting diversity 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share