Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



4.6.11

Break News - Will Be Away

Dear readers
Start from 6 June we may be away from internet connection.
We will go to the mountain with backpack.
I don't know if i could bring my robocha (my netbook)
Or if our internet modem will work there,
Or even if we will have time for the blog
So I may take a break quite long from this blog
Which is hard for me actually
Even, I have been scheduled some posts   
Plus that i am terrible homesick lately 
But who knows
Hopefully everything will be going well
And I'll be back

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share