Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



1.5.11

Poor Cute Yellow Birdies - Hometown Photo


Oh poor cute yellow birdies...

I miss my hometown, Jogja.
As if I was like birdie in the cage,...
Then flied away to feel freedom and adventure.
But I end up always missing my home.
Poor homey homesick lady....  

I don't feel my hometown as a cage at all.
It is my mini kingdom. 
It is a wonderful place to be creative. 
Oh my, it is a bless.
And in my home, i had a mini studio.
A comfy place for my arty passion.
And a hideaway in a blue day. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share