Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



15.5.11

Break news

hello! i couldn't access my blogger for two days, how bout you? Anyway just at this time i don't feel very well. I am typing from my handphone and just lying on two pillows and an electric massager. I had been at the wedding party till midnight, and not only my feet danced but now i have my mood swing. I also have my eye swollen maybe a dirt infection. So...this is my unusual post and i will post pics again as soon as i am ready. By the way, i have been actually brain storming to make a new blog, not only photography and poetry but also my etc kind of expressions and perhaps a bit more personal lifestyle. hmm...what it will look like? That's what i'm thinking about. I'm easily dizzy so i may also just move and convert this blog to the new one with new name. I would like to do that. But this blog and the URL have had connections with some account and links, and lovely viewers so... hmm, what do you think? Wish you nice day , everyone,see you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share