Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



31.5.11

Black Acts in Front of Old Buildinng

When i go to Vienna, I oftenly passed this building.
That day, it was just becoming dark, i passed this building again, but this time i walked on the opposite side.
I stood across just near the traffic light and took a grainy shot.
Two black cars and a biker with black jacket just on the right moment and place.
A trem just stopped beside me cause i stepped on it's rail!
By the way, the old building was full of vintage details.
I could see the beautiful of them and hoped they were captured. 



1 comments:

Lidiya said...

i love the photos, amazing look of the building - beautiful atmosphere <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share