Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



11.4.11

Yellow Duo 1


I like yellow
Yellow duo 
Yellow flowers
 Sunshine lovers

Tiny pretty
Very happy
Happily dancing
Cheerful spring

~ Nataya Anindira 

I remember my experience about yellow
I had considered since i was a little girl
That i could be sad and cry without any reason
I looked for answer behind this uncomfortable symptom
I read about zodiac and color somewhere
And it was said that yellow was the color to cheer up
No matter it had relation with the star sign or not
I think it is not only me who feel that it was right
Yellow is a cheerful color
( though there are different meanings of the color yellow )

The strong impression of yellow i have
is not yellow flower
But cars!
Yellow Humvee, and Lamborghini
 And a yellow vintage bakery car
Anyway i like yellow lemon
I like my yellow fleece jacket
And i want my skin a glowing radiant 'yellow'  

:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share