Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



9.4.11

There is a Tree 1 + My Cam is Dying


I am a tree
I am living 
I am growing
I am happy
I am loving
I am glowing

~Nataya Anindira 

Behind the blog...
Oh nooo
I walked to take pic of super beautiful magnolia
I just had my camera in my hands
My handphone sang
I grab it in my bag but where was it?
My camera fell
Ups!
On the grey hard road
Looked okay
No
It is not okay till now
In my first spring 
:(
So i will count on my life saver
BenQ DCC750 digital pocket camera
I got on my birthday
And i still have a looot of pics too share
Even from last summer
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share