Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



30.4.11

I got Sunshine Award 2011! Update




Wowww


Thankyou, thankyou
The inspirational
Tereza Anton
from

( visit her inspirational blog )

Just gave me
tadaaaaaa


sunshine sunshine sunshine sunshine   

I'm so honored
She has Birthday today
And she even gave me
This wonderful birthday present
Sunshine in my 30 moment

So..
This is what I have to do

1. Thank the person who gave you the award

2- Write a post about it

3- Pass it on to 12 blogs that you think really deserve it

4- Insert the link to their blog

5- Send them a message and tell them about it

Aha...my pleasure
So here 12 other inspirational blogs
for Sunshine Award 2011
(visit.... oh... visit...)

Amreta's graphics
Anna Plotnikova
A Dreamer's Daze
A Little Princess
Dream.in.hand
Goodnight Little Spoon
Grinse Stern
Hwit Blogg
In Our Bedrooms
~ Itty - Bitty & Pretty
Penny Laine
Sunflares Plethora

1 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You are so sweet, I hope you know that!

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share