Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



14.4.11

Blue to Purple to Pink to White Little Flowers




Today I'm out of the blue
Slightly becoming purple
Just a little melancholia
Bold in pink
Start smiling 
And light as white
Calming down and feeling peaceful

~ ~ ~ 

Today I am better
I feel like immortal
Keep alive
There was a time 
When i was going to sleep
And didn't have insomnia
I wished i would just never wake up
anymore
:(

But today I'm better
A little honest smile
has survived
This time
When I will sleep
And doesn't have insomnia
I feel i would like to wake up
no more nightmare
:) 

~ Nataya Anindira

1 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

even though your photos are stunning your words were even brighter to me...thank you for visiting me, and letting me know that sharing my story of getting out of my blue days has been a help to you. i totally understand that just to know that someone else feels the same way sort of makes it easier to deal with.
your post has helped me...your pictures and poetry brought tears to my eyes.
thank you and good luck beating those blues
xxxxrosey

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share