Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



31.3.11

Blue Orange Creamy

So funny so funny so funny
So we had driven to Haag
To try the canoe
On the BIG river
And.....
Tam ta daaaam!
NO
NOT
No holiday crowdness

Question: Why???
I laughed so hard
Like if i jump from canoe
But on the grass and gravel
And....
The answer was....baam!
 It should be on 29...April OH NO!
But we were n o t
Hopeless

There are always plan B till Z
For actually no plan {geee}
So we had nice walk
Watching for the ship to pass the gate 
And the weather had started so hot 

We are now in Wels
{but not the pic above} 
With internet connection 
Well..
To be continue then....  

PS: Thanks for the comments and subscribtions
Make me happy 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share