Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



18.2.11

Monumental Flowers Mozaik

In the name of variation for welcoming spring pictures, (actually i have been confuse when the winter is over and officialy it has been spring. There is still snowing sometime and freezing). I take you to South East Asia. The flowers i found on the wall of a temple in Thailand are breakable. In fact...all flowers are fragile and delicate. But at least this one not getting roten easily and bloom all seasons!

When i´m so breakable it´s not my fault
When i´m vurnable then i´m hurted alot
Please hold me so i stay in one piece
Don´t let me fall take the blues at ease
I´ll spring my heart after winter
I´ll bloom after cold night is over
 I´ll be washed by light along summer

{ Nataya Anindira, untitled, 2011 }



6YPQP3YDWBBF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share