Hallo, I'm sorry
Picontagious blog has moved to

Why don't you accompany me there?
I have tons of photos and more coming
Don't forget to update your bookmark and so on.
Wish to see you there and have an inspiring time.
xo,
Nataya



14.2.11

Last Winter Walk

Walking in the last season of winter
We stepped in the melting snow and glowing water
We touched the moist bark and moss
We felt cool breeze and warm sunshine

We walked trough the woods  together
We talked and accompanied each other
But then oh no we got lost
You told me it would be fine

Could we be back before the winter is over?
You said: sure we will not stay here forever
But with you i love the most
Trough all seasons  i will loose my mind

{ Nataya Anindira 2011 }




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments color me, thankyou:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

share